The Manitoba government is now accepting proposals for projects that conserve and enhance natural infrastructure and support the Made-in-Manitoba Climate and Green Plan.
Manitoba - Growth, Enterprise & Trade
Manitoba is home to a thriving life sciences industry, with internationally-recognized centres of excellence in diverse areas such as
- Infectious diseases
- Functional foods and nutraceuticals
- Medical devices
- Composite materials
- Bioenergy and energy alternatives.
Manitoba Innovation Energy and Mines (IEM), through the Science, Innovation and Business Development Division (SIBD), aims to promote and enhance a climate of research, innovation, and technology development for our life science industry — to spur economic development for the benefit of all Manitobans.
As part of this mandate, SIBD works with local, national and international life science communities and businesses to
- Develop public policy initiatives in support of research, innovation, and technology development
- Build and strengthen Manitoba's position as an international centre of excellence for research and innovation
- Support and encourage growth and investment in Manitoba's life sciences industry and other knowledge-based sectors
- Facilitate national and international partnerships with jurisdictions and organizations in key research and life science industry sectors
Contact Info1010 - 259 Portage Avenue Winnipeg R3B 3P4 MB Canada
P: 1 204 945 0975
F: 1 204 945 3977