A national labour market report highlights labour trends in the expandingly diverse biotech sector that now also includes medical cannabis, digital health and artificial intelligence, and sustainable development.
Training & Events
FREE SEMINAR: The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
Learn about the opportunities available through the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP). Join Canada's Ambassador to Japan and Senior Trade Commissioners from Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Peru, and Vietnam for an informational session. The seminar will include practical information for companies on the benefits of the agreement, as well as testimonials from other companies about export successes and lessons learned.
There will be keynote presentations and panel discussions, Q & A audience, and one-on-one meetings. With 11 member countries including Canada, Australia, Brunei, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, New Mexico, Peru, Singapore, Singapore and Vietnam, the opportunities for Manitoba '
This event is hosted by the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service.
Mr. Ian Burney, Ambassador of Canada to Japan
- Mr. David Bostwick, Senior Trade Commissioner Japan
- Mr. Francis Huot, Senior Trade Commissioner New Zealand
- Mr. Alex George, Senior Trade Commissioner Vietnam
- Mr. Marc-André Hawkes, Senior Trade Commissioner Australia
- Mr. Mazen Mahfouz, Senior Trade Commissioner Peru
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Trade-ready Canadian companies looking to learn more about the CPTPP
Companies offering products or services in other sectors and markets to expand on the CPTPP markets
This event will consist of:
- CPTPP overview
- Main challenges and opportunities within the deal
- Q & A session with expert policy
- One-on-One Meetings with Senior Trade Commissioners
- Light lunch.
Date And Time: Wed, 13 February 2019; 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM CST
Location: Assiniboia Room, Delta Hotel Winnipeg, 350 St Mary Ave