The Manitoba government is investing $24 million over four years to help sector councils provide workforce training and develop human resource services, Education and Training Minister Kelvin Goertzen announced today.
Training & Events
PROPOSALS THAT WIN - CALGARY
Know what it takes to secure funding and grants? A great proposal!
Proposals are a major deliverable for any organization seeking internal or external funding. Unfortunately, many technical and scientific professionals are not confident in their writing skills. Even with modern communication and automation tools, a proposal is still the main way firms distribute their ideas and findings.
This training session will cover techniques that are ideal for writing proposals that can effectively sell your ideas, discoveries and solutions. There will be time to incorporate the techniques into an existing proposal so bring samples of current documents or a work-in-progress.
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the proposal writing process
- Present the most important information for the audience at the very beginning
- Write a clear, concise, and complete Executive Summary
- Structure content in a logical format
- Follow a prescribed writing process
- Ask questions to understand the audience’s needs
- Structure various types of proposals
- Correcting common spelling and grammar errors
- Using simple sentence structure and language for readability
- Editing your own and others’ writing
DATE: APRIL 1, 2019
LOCATION: Kahanoff Conference Centre Room 201, 105, 12th Avenue SE, Calgary
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Molly Slezak at +1 (403) 660 1804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Lisa Moretto is the President of RGI International, Inc. with offices in Winnipeg, MB and Rochester, NY. She has over 23 years of experience teaching business and technical communication courses for government agencies, private corporations, consulting firms and professional societies. Her courses have consistently received positive reviews and feedback. She is an engaging and interactive presenter.
REGISTER TODAY FOR SPECIAL PRICE: $220
(SAVE $500 OFF REGULAR PRICE)