The Government of Canada unveiled the next chapter of Grow West: The Western Canada Growth Strategy — a strategy to grow the western economy through four interconnected pillars: Diversification, Trade, Skills and Communities.
Training & Events
Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 2 - Limited Seats Available
Microsoft Excel is an essential office tool for making calculations, spreadsheet documents and graphical illustrations. Maximize your time and productivity by becoming an expert of this tool with the help of this advanced workshop.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for participants who are familiar with Microsoft Excel 2016.
Microsoft Excel 2016 -Level 1 or Experience
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Organize, protect, and display data using various tools.
- Use the IF function, create linking formulas, and manage links.
- Manage and arrange multiple workbooks, insert and manage multiple worksheets within a workbook, and consolidate data from multiple sources.
- Create and modify charts to present data effectively; customize charts to enhance their appearance.
- Create, apply and modify styles to format worksheets consistently and quickly; use comments, text boxes to annotate worksheets, and sparklines to highlight and explain data.
- Worksheet Organization: Managing Range Names; Creating and Using Workbook Templates; Applying Worksheet Security; Creating and Using Outlines;
- Advanced Formulas: Using the IF Function; Linking Formulas; Modifying and Restoring Links;
- Using Multiple Workbooks and Worksheets: Working with Multiple Workbooks; Working with Multiple Worksheets; Consolidating Data;
- Working with Charts: Creating Charts; Changing Chart Data; Modifying Chart Elements; Creating Custom Charts;
- Applying Formatting: Working with Styles; Annotating Worksheets; Using Sparklines;
Claudette Craig is the owner of CD Consulting. She has more than 25 years of experience coordinating and facilitating courses, with a primary focus on the design and instruction of various Microsoft products. She has her Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at the Master Level. Her background includes working with a wide client-base in all business sectors, developing and implementing database applications and designing user reference materials and online training videos.
Photographs and/or videos could possibly be taken at this event. By taking part in this event, you grant Bioscience Association Manitoba (BAM) full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/filming of this event, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for marketing, publicity or other purposes to help achieve our vision (to cultivate a vital bioscience community that drives economic growth for Manitoba.) This might include (but is not limited to) the right to use them in printed format, digital publications, social media, marketing materials and press releases.
If you do not wish to be photographed/filmed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org