What processes do you have to have in place to make sure that UX works effectively with all members of your organization from engineers to VPs? This workshop will walk through the stages that a UX team grows through and how to make sure your organization facilitates that growth and makes effective use of your team.
- Convincing your stakeholders how UX is worth the investment
- Understanding where in your organization your UX team can be most impactful
- What type of UX team would be best for your company’s needs
- How to grow your UX team by strategically hiring
- Create alignment across UX, engineering, and management
Dr. Stephen Hassard has over 12 years of experience working in the field of user experience working with brands such as Sony, Garmin, Mercedes-Benz, and Google. In addition to working with students and not for profits in the instruction of how to apply user experience principles to their work at University College London, University of Winnipeg, and the University of Kansas. As a google certified design sprint master, he has a unique experience into how to use design principles and apply them to a wide area of work. Dr. Hassard is currently a User Experience researcher at YouTube.
Where: 200-70 Albert St. (The Cloakroom)
When: October 23rd | 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
Cost: $399 Members / $499 Non-Members