With about 70 patents, series of fundings, and an innovative product line, primarily to address the prevention and removal of microbial biofilms, finally the 19-year-old company makes it big in the bioscience industry!
Training & Events
Manitoba Protein Challenge (MARCH 17,2020): Ready for This?
The Manitoba Protein Challenge is a competition that showcases innovative plant and animal protein food products. Join us in Winnipeg on March 17, 2020 where you can be one of the contestants who presents your protein product and receives valuable feedback from retailers and distributors.
What Is It?
- It is a platform to pitch your protein product in front of retailers and distributors.
- Retailers and distributors will vote for their favourite protein products to win the Manitoba Protein Challenge.
- Contestants will receive feedback from retailers and distributors on the potential market acceptance of their product.
- Winners will receive a Manitoba Protein Challenge 2020 award and will gain media attention.
- The challenge is open to Manitoba food entrepreneurs and businesses with a product that is ready for retail or that has been in retail for less than a year.
Please click here more information and to request an invite.