Through the Manitoba Works Capital Incentive, the Manitoba government will provide a rebate of up to $4.2 million over a maximum of 20 years to a commercial greenhouse development in the Parkland region, Minister Eichler announced
Training & Events
SOLD OUT - First Aid/CPR Certification Training
The class is interactive and hands-on. Presentations, individual and group demonstrations, scenario-based drills and hands-on practice allows individuals to develop the confidence to attend to emergency situations.
Participants should come appropriately dressed in order to be able to perform the skills and hands-on portion of the class.
· Emergency scene management and interaction with Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
· CPR/Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
· Conscious/unconscious choking procedures
· Shock management
· Severe bleeding and wound care
· Medical emergencies (asthma, allergies, diabetic)
· Head, spine and pelvic injuries
· Opioid-associated life threatening emergencies (overview only)
In addition to this, the course covers and explains current legislation including the Good Samaritan Act, Manitoba Defibrillation Act and requirements under the Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health Act and Regulation.
Date: July 9, 2020
Time: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Location: 1000 Waverley Street
Member Pricing: $80.00
Student Member Pricing: $50.00
Non-Member Pricing: $125.00