the events of 2020 have demonstrated the need to establish a resilient economy. Now as countries seek to tackle the economic realities the pandemic has brought, competition for investment, job creation and economic diversification have intensified.
Training & Events
Communication in a Virtual World!
Welcome to our new ‘virtual’ world. Statistics Canada found that 4.7 million Canadians started to work from home since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic last March.
New research shows that 73% of Canadians believe working from home will continue and 63% think companies will replace much of the old model of business travel with the new ways to interact via video or teleconferencing.
Given these staggering statistics and our new reality, have you taken the time to think about your commutation skills in this new virtual world?
Are you able to identify what core communication skills are found in business and among successful virtual teams?
We will spend time understanding the top qualities that every organization should consider to create a strong efficient connect environment:
- Explore the qualities to enhance your communication within your organization and others in our virtual world
- Determine what technology and etiquette are needed to prepare you for success in this new business environment
- Learn your workplace communication style
- Understand how to build more effective relationships digitally
- Bring your business into the future of communication
Date: February 3, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am CST
Member Price: $75.00
Session length: 90 Minutes
Trainer: Doreen Baker
Register today as there are limited seats available.
$150.00 (Members pay $75.00)