2021 Manitoba Business Outlook Survey, the province's most comprehensive business leaders' perspectives survey is now open, and we’re asking for your participation.
Training & Events
Disrupted Quarterly Pitch Competition
MTA and BAM are joining together this winter to host our quarterly disrupted tech pitch competition on December 7th, 2021. 10 companies will pitch their business and demonstrate how their technology is currently changing the world!
Submit your pitch today to earn one of the 10 spots at the event. If your company is chosen, you will have the opportunity to pitch to investors & businesses and gain exposure in the process.
The panel of judges will select a winner who will be awarded a Grand Prize of $5,000 – a little rocket fuel to accelerate your path.
Audience members will have a chance to vote for their favourite pitch. A second prize of $1,000 will be awarded for the company that wins the audience’s heart.
Each company has 3 minutes to pitch, followed by questions from the panel of judges.
Total time: 6 minutes
- Your company must be focused on some form of technology innovation – open to all industry sectors
- Your company must be at an early revenue stage – earning up to $1M per year
- Due November 21st , 2021 at 11:59 PM
- A committee of experts will review the applications to select participants
- The 10 finalists will be selected by November 26th, 2021
**Note: Only the first 20 applications will be considered. Later applicants will be put on a waitlist for the next quarterly competition that they are eligible for.