FarmersEdge, a global leader in digital agriculture, today announced the appointment of former President of Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services Vibhore Arora as Chief Executive Officer, effective June 6, 2022.
Training & Events
Excel Level 2 Training May 26
This course is intended for Microsoft Excel 2016/2019 users.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Organize, protect, and display data using various tools.
- Use the IF function, create linking formulas, and manage links.
- Manage and arrange multiple workbooks, insert and manage multiple worksheets within a workbook, and consolidate data from multiple sources.
- Create and modify charts to present data effectively; customize charts to enhance their appearance.Create, apply and modify styles to format worksheets consistently and quickly; use comments, text boxes to annotate worksheets, and sparklines to highlight and explain data.
- Worksheet Organization: Managing Range Names; Creating and Using Workbook Templates;
- Applying Worksheet Security; Creating and Using Outlines; Advanced Formulas: Using the IF Function; Linking Formulas; Modifying and Restoring Links;
- Using Multiple Workbooks and Worksheets: Working with Multiple Workbooks; Working with Multiple Worksheets; Consolidating Data;
- Working with Charts: Creating Charts; Changing Chart Data; Modifying Chart ElementsCreating Custom Charts;
- Applying Formatting: Working with Styles; Annotating Worksheets; Using Sparklines;
Course Instructor: Claudette Craig
Claudette Craig is the owner of CD Consulting. She has more than 25 years of experience coordinating and facilitating courses, with a primary focus on the design and instruction of various Microsoft products. She has her Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at the Master Level. Her background includes working with a wide client-base in all business sectors, developing and implementing database applications and designing user reference materials and online training videos.
May 26, 2022
1000 Waverley St, Winnipeg
8:30am to 4:00pm
Lunch and coffee provided
Non-member Pricing :
COVID-19 Protocols are recommended:
Proof of vaccination.
Practice social distancing
Mask wearing is encouraged
Frequent hands washing and sanitizing
Allow for social distancing
Do not attend if you are feeling ill and contact BAM as soon as possible.
BAM is funded by the provincial government to subsidize training and workforce development. As a requirement of all subsidized training, participants and managers/supervisors will be asked to complete feedback surveys following the training.
Photographs and/or videos may be taken at this event. By taking part in this event, you grant Bioscience Association Manitoba (BAM) full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/filming of this event, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for marketing, publicity or other purposes to help achieve our vision (to cultivate a vital bioscience community that drives economic growth for Manitoba.) This might include (but is not limited to) the right to use them in printed format, digital publications, social media, marketing materials and press releases. If you do not wish to be photographed/filmed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Level 2 Training
$200.00 (Members pay $100.00)