Bioscience Association Manitoba (BAM) is pleased to host its Annual Awards Dinner, ‘Bridging Innovative Opportunities in Manitoba’ on March 7, 2024, to celebrate the accomplishments and future potential of the bioscience industry in Manitoba.
Training & Events
Leading with Resilience
Resilience is critical for all leaders. We live and work in a fast-paced world where we are asked to accomplish increasingly more.
How do people become resilient? There are several factors that can contribute to a person’s resiliency level. The primary psychological factor that contributes to people’s resiliency is their hardiness level.
There are three components that make up a person’s hardiness level.
- Challenge is seeing change and novelty as exciting and as an opportunity for you to learn and grow.
- Control is having a sense of self-efficacy and the belief that you can influence outcomes in your life.
- Commitment is being engaged and seeing most parts of your life as interesting and meaningful.
In this 1/2 day course you will explore the components of hardiness, and identify strategies leaders can use to promote hardiness in themselves and their team members
- Strategies aimed at improving and maintaining these key qualities, ultimately providing you with a deeper understanding of how you can contribute to your overall resiliency.
- Hardiness Resilience Gauge Report
Date: March 1, 2023
Time: 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: 1000 Waverley Street
Member: $215 + GST | Non-Member: $335 + GST
*Resilience Assessments included
Janice Gair, PCC, CPHR, SHRM-SCP
Janice brings over two decades of experience in governance, corporate strategy, human resources, and organizational development working at an international level. She is co-founder and president, EI ADVANTAGE. Janice’s core values include social responsibility and servant leadership. She proudly serves as Vice-Chair of the Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba. She is a certified executive coach and has achieved the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) designation through the International Coaching Federation. In addition, she holds the Chartered Professional Human Resources (CPHR) and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM-SCP) designations.
For more information
Contact Maryam Decter, Training and Development Manager at 204-272-4590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.