The Green Dragon’s Lair Pitch Competition
offers select Canadian entrepreneurs and innovators the opportunity to pitch their product or technology to a panel of judges and attendees at the biggest cleantech conference in Manitoba, and for the chance to win!
Submit your pitch deck to email@example.com for the first round of judging by September 29, 2023.
The top 10 and top 4 pitches will be notified by Friday, October 6.
The Top 10 Selected Win:
- One free tradeshow booth and two free tickets for the 2023 MEIA Cleantech Conference
- Free registration for the Tradeshow Optimization Workshop
- Free consultation for marketing material creative design
- Free printing for tradeshow booth marketing materials
- Company showcased on the event website and at the conference
The 4 Finalists also receive:
- Free coaching session by expert consultant to help you pitch your best.
- Pitch live for a panel of judges and audience of 600 at the MEIA Cleantech conference.
The winning pitch will be presented their trophy and a cheque of $10,000 at the MEIA Cleantech Conference. Audience Choice winner receives $5,000 in cash or in kind prizes.
- Must be a Canadian-based company
- Can be pre or post revenue
- Must be solving a cleantech challenge or improving a cleantech innovation
Cleantech is any process, product, or service that reduces negative environmental impacts through significant energy efficiency improvements, the sustainable use of resources, or environmental protection activities.
KEY CONFERENCE INFO
Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Registration Opens: 7:30 am
Conference: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Reception: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Venue: RBC Convention Centre, 375 York Ave, Winnipeg