Thinking of exporting your food product to boost sales? Join Manitoba Agriculture and World Trade Centre Winnipeg for a two-day exporter preparedness workshop. Learn the fundamentals of successful U.S. market entry.
- how to prepare and what to expect from your export journey
- why market research is so important and how to use it
- what to consider when pricing your product to export
- overview of food safety requirements to export and U.S. labeling regulations
- business, legal and tax considerations for exporters
- overview of exporting requirements
- how to facilitate trade to the U.S.
- highlight supply chain service providers and their importance in exporting
- why an export plan is so important and what to consider when developing one
- highlight of in-market supports for business and product(s)
- how to assess your overall export readiness
Cost: $30 per person for one day or $50 per person for both days
Registration deadline: November 14, 2023