In June 2022, the Government of Canada established a long-term agreement with Moderna for the domestic production of messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines in Canada.
Training & Events
Building a High Performing Team
How do you build a great team? You become a great leader!
Building a High Performing Team trains you to overcome dysfunctions, manage conflicts, and develop strategies to keep your team on track and high-performing. This session is based on Patrick Lencioni’s “Five Dysfunctions of a Team” — a renowned business model that explores organizational politics and team failure.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is ideal for your team! Managers, supervisors, CEOs - anyone who needs a refresher or wants to be in a leadership role.
- Describe the principles and stages of team development and identify the specific stage your team may be in.
- Understand and explain the “Five Dysfunctions of a Team”
- Create strategies on addressing the “Five Dysfunctions” in order to become a high performing team
- What is a team?
- What are the characteristics of a high performing team?
- Team dynamics and the four stages of team development
- Discussion and review of Patrick Lencioni’s model called the “Five Dysfunctions of a Team”
- Develop strategies for overcoming each of the dysfunctions
- Effectively manage conflict with team members and between team members
- Steps to building trust and striving for consensus among team members
REGISTER TODAY - ONE HALF DAY COURSE
Date: Thursday May 9, 2024
Time: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Location: 100 Innovation Drive (SmartPark)
Member: $175 + GST | Non-Member: $220 + GST
Barry Jansen is the lead instructor of the Leadership Development Program. Barry is a senior human resource and leadership consulting professional. Drawing from 25 years of experience. He holds an Honours Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Manitoba and a Certificate in Human Resource Management. As an HR professional, Barry is a long-term member of the Human Resources Management Association of Manitoba, the Society for Human Resource Management, and the Human Capital Institute.
For more information
Contact Kate Swallow Yee, Workforce Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
$220.00 (Members pay $175.00)