In June 2022, the Government of Canada established a long-term agreement with Moderna for the domestic production of messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines in Canada.
Training & Events
Women in STEM: Build Your Competitive Advantage
This leadership development program is customized to support those who identify as women working in the fields of STEM. The program provides research-based content that focuses on the issues most critical for advancement: authenticity, the ability to lead and incite actions in others, the courage to innovate and strong mentorship. The program includes two, one-day training sessions and three months of 1:1 executive coaching to enhance professional and personal growth effectively and efficiently. Each participant will receive emotional intelligence assessment report and debrief.
What Do Participants Learn?
Developing emotional skills identified as critical for advancement:
- Authenticity: command esteem and confidence from colleagues;
- Coaching: lead and incite action in others;
- Insight: communicate purpose and vision;
- Innovation: take measured risks and view challenges as opportunities.
Each participant works with a personal executive coach to clarify their personal management plan, work the plan and accomplish their goals.
Why Choose this program?
Research-based content focuses on the issues that are most critical for advancement. This is a journey that includes:
- 2 (one day) in-person training sessions
- EQ-i2.0 emotional intelligence assessment. Results will be confidential between you and your executive coach.
- 1:1 coaching over a 3-month period makes this more than just a training program – it is transformational. All our coaches are accredited by the International Coaching Federation. All coaching will be done virtually by either telephone/skype/zoom as determined between the client and the coach.
- Opportunities to network with other technical women and learn about their strategies for success and similar challenges.
Dates: February 22 & 23, 2024
Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Doug Harvey Lakeside Meeting Room, Fort Whyte Alive
Members: $1450 + GST | Non-Members: $2000 + GST
Janice Gair, PCC, CPHR.
Janice is President, EI Advantage. She brings over two decades of experience in corporate strategy, organizational development and human resources. Her passion for capacity building in individuals and organizations led her to become a Certified Executive Coach graduating from the Royal Roads University executive education program in May 2015. She has achieved the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) designation through the International Coaching Federation. She proudly serves as Vice-Chair of the Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba. Janice is based in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Hayley Hesseln, PhD, CEC.
Hayley is Vice-President, EI Advantage and leads all our workshop curriculum development and monitoring and evaluation efforts. Dr. Hayley Hesseln has dedicated her 20-year career as a university professor to teaching and learning. She is an economist and professor at the University of Saskatchewan with extensive experience working with indigenous communities in the North. Hayley is an alumnus of the Royal Roads University Executive Coaching program in Victoria, BC., Canada and member of the International Coaching Federation. Hayley is based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.