Innotech Nutrition is a family owned natural health product manufacturing company located in Winnipeg, Canada. We are inspired by our customers, our people, our products and our passion for health. Our vision is to educate people on food and nutrition and empower them to take control of their health. We manufacture high quality natural health products and foods that promote a healthy lifestyle.
We are hiring for one Full Time Position based in our Winnipeg Head office.
This position is ideal for a highly organized individual with a willingness to engage people by phone on natural health supplements. You are confident, organized and enjoy influencing others.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls and emails quickly and efficiently, invoicing orders.
- Outbound phone calls to drive sales growth and revenue of accounts.
- Presenting products, follow up to orders and promotional deals.
- Ensure promotional plans and specials are communicated to the customers.
- Ongoing product knowledge.
- General account administration maintenance.
- Sales support for account managers to ensure they have the appropriate materials.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assist in the coordination of trade shows.
- We are a growing company looking for an experienced Inside Sales person who is passionate about helping people achieve wellness naturally.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Sales experience with a keen interest in natural products including supplements; bonus if you have established relationships with retailers.
- High level of initiative and proven self-motivation.
- Successful experience with sales and relationship development.
- Ability to set objectives, problem-solve, prioritize and achieve goals.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, detail-orientation.
- Ability to influence others and communicate effectively (verbal and written), both internally and externally.
- Successful completion of post-secondary education, i.e. Business/Sales Diploma or Health Certificate, University Degree, or qualified experience in a Business Development / Customer Service Representative role
- Proficient with computers; Gmail, Excel, Word, Quickbooks, optional asset Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bilingual / Multilingual – if you speak more than one language please list on your resume.
Please provide your resume and cover letter to introduce yourself, how you live a natural health lifestyle and why you would be suited to work at Innotech Nutrition.
Thank you for your interest. All resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will be reviewed as they are received.
Job Posting date: January 21, 2019
Closing date: February 21, 2019.