Medicure is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the U.S. cardiovascular market. The present focus of the Company is the marketing and distribution of AGGRASTAT® (tirofiban hydrochloride) injection, ZYPITAMAGTM (pitavastatin) tablets and the ReDS™ device in the United States, where they are sold through the Company’s U.S. subsidiary, Medicure Pharma Inc.
Medicure is currently recruiting for an Associate Director, Marketing to work in our Winnipeg, Manitoba head office.
- Management of the marketing team
- Lead strategic & tactical planning for a portfolio of brands
- Deliver integrated brand plans that deliver against the stated business objectives
- Leading the development and approval of specific product launch materials by working hand-in-hand with medical and regulatory affairs
- Develop and lead the implementation of launch deliverables, working closely with both internal and external partners
- Effectively manage marketing budgets & provide updates to senior management with key milestones
- Provide commercial input into the internal communication plans
- Active management of agency partners; evaluate and set project budgets, work with finance to ensure progressing according to budget
- Deliver data-driven campaign optimizations on an on-going basis
- Conduct segmentation identification and analysis that aligns with brand marketing strategies & objectives
- Support commercial projects for the earlier phase pipeline assets
- We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Science; MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years in a lead marketing role with experience managing people, brands and product portfolios
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with the ability to communicate and present effectively to groups and senior leaders
- Proven project management skills
- Experience with digital marketing platforms
- Able to travel as needed to various conferences and meetings in the U.S.
- Canadian Citizenship or PR status is required
- Relocation assistance will be considered
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a “plus”:
- Pharmaceutical Experience
- Understanding and experience of the commercial aspects of the drug development process through to launch
- Experiences in U.S. or global commercial positions with experience with the med/legal copy review process
- Ability to utilize insights from key customers to drive key marketing decisions and forecasts
- Master at utilizing organizational channels, experience and influencing skills to facilitate successful project implementation and effective issue resolution
- Creative approach to problem solving and ability to challenge the status quo
- Experience in a direct to customer facing role
Medicure offers a competitive salary along with medical and dental benefits coverage. We also offer an RSP match program, paid vacation and much more.
If you think you are the person for this position, send in your resume along with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org