Location: Corporate Office, Winnipeg, MB
Employment: Full-time Permanent
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Accountant is responsible for the timely and accurate support and processing of a variety of accounting functions to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
Duties may include the following:
- Design and prepare general ledger account reconciliations:
- Accounting and processing international bank deposits;
- Support to accounts receivable, dealing with customer inquiries,
- Working paper preparation for monthly, quarterly, and annual closings;
- Prepare foreign entity sales invoicing;
- Prepare daily invoices for walk-in sales;
- Concur expense report reconciliation and payment;
- Other duties as assigned;
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an accounting role;
- Accounting Designation or working towards CPA designation;
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Previous experience with Microsoft NAV an asset;
- Self-motivated, prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
- Must be a team player, adaptable, and a quick learner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation: Farmers Edge offers a competitive compensation package dependent on qualifications and skill.
Farmers Edge is a global leader in decision agriculture servicing over 24 million paid product acres worldwide with precision digital solutions. Integrating field-centric data, easy-to-use software, state-of-the-art processing technology, predictive modelling, and advanced agronomic analytics, Farmers Edge provides growers with scalable solutions to produce more with less. Using innovative digital agronomic tools, Farmers Edge solutions focus on the sustainable production of high-yielding, high-quality crops and are designed to optimize inputs, minimize environmental impact, and protect economic viability of the farm. From seed selection to yield data analytics, Farmers Edge transforms big data into timely and accurate insights to support informed decision making.