Are you a project manager who wants exciting challenges and an opportunity to create meaningfully unique web applications, mobile web apps, and websites?
Tactica is looking for a talented project manager to join our team. You will be engaged in all aspects of our project process, from concept development & planning to execution.
Our culture, salary and benefits
Tactica is an award-winning interactive digital media studio located in Winnipeg. We create websites, web apps, mobile apps, games, and video for clients across Canada and the US. Our mission is to make the world a better place by continuing to push the boundaries of interactive experience design - and we’re looking for more like-minded people to join us. We have a great team and we’re growing, so there’s lots of room to develop your career with us. Our team enjoys:
- exciting and diverse projects,
- competitive salaries,
- professional development opportunities,
- flexible hours,
- health benefits,
- paid holidays, and
- free access to an onsite fitness centre.
You’re both analytical and empathetic with a success focussed attitude. You thrive in a team environment and are passionate about helping people achieve their goals and watching projects reach their full potential. You’ll be collaborating with designers, developers, project managers and our clients on a variety of projects in the sandbox, and we all play nice – so you should too.
- Support our team to develop great websites, apps and games
- Communicate clearly and timely with our clients and ensure their needs are met
- Manage project resources including analysts, UX and interaction designers, and developers
- Prepare project plans, statements of work, schedules, and project reports
- Assist in the gathering of project requirements and estimates
- Manage multiple projects of varying scope and duration
- Manage external contractors and teams
- Monitor and manage project budgets
- Provide project and organizational reporting
- A passion for interactive digital media
- Experience managing web and/or mobile app projects
- Great communication skills
- Focus on details and getting things done
- Enthusiasm for working a variety of projects
- Ability to creatively problem-solve under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
Digital Media Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)