Are you a web developer who wants exciting challenges and an opportunity to create meaningfully unique web applications, mobile web apps, and websites?
Tactica is looking for talented web developers to join our team. You will be engaged in all aspects of our development process, from concept development and technical analysis to execution and quality assurance.
Our culture, salary and benefits
Tactica is an award-winning interactive digital media studio located in Winnipeg. We create websites, mobile apps, games, video and social media content for clients across Canada, US and UK. Our mission is to make the world a better place by continuing to push the boundaries of interactive experience design and we’re looking for more like-minded people to join us. We have a great team and we’re growing, so there’s lots of room to develop your career with us. Our team enjoys:
- exciting and diverse projects,
- competitive salaries,
- professional development opportunities,
- flexible hours,
- health benefits,
- paid holidays, and
- free access to an onsite fitness centre.
- Develop new mobile web apps
- Develop websites and web applications
- Help define application architecture and plan solutions to technical challenges
- Research and implement tools and libraries that evolve development processes and capabilities
- Work with UI designers to craft cutting-edge user experiences
- Help support and maintain apps
- Manage your time against multiple deadlines and requirements
- Proficient using responsive development techniques
- Experience developing with CMS, Node.js or Ruby on Rails-based websites
- Experience with the iOS/Android API
- Experience in managing app provisioning, submission, and review process of iOS and Android apps
- Experience with Meteor (MeteorJS)
- Experience with React (ReactJS)
- Familiarity with ES6
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
Who We’re Looking For
We want people who will work with us to push the boundaries of interactive experiences. You’ll be collaborating with designers, developers, and clients on a day to day basis across a number of different groups and projects. We’re looking for someone with initiative; a self-starter who enjoys the responsibilities of seeing a project through from conception to completion.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Computer Programming: 2 years (Required)
Software Development: 2 years (Required)
Winnipeg, MB (Required)