Vita Health Products Inc. is a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality natural health products and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals. With over 70 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, we are seeking one dynamic individual to join our Quality Management Team.
- Provide leadership and direction to the QA team with respect to the application of the quality management system.
- Evaluate and approve all non-conformances, product complaints, deviations, change controls, master manufacturing record and standard operating procedures.
- Be the lead contact person on regulatory and customer audits.
- Liaise with trade associations and private label customers.
- Develop action plans in collaboration with the Operations team to ensure KPI targets are met and aligned with critical business needs.
- Oversee daily audit activities and the records associated with the deployment of the quality management system on the factory floor.
- Participate in the development of Vita Health policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions.
You and Your Experience:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in a Science discipline such as Pharmacy, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience within a quality assurance role.
- You have a few years’ experience managing quality assurance team.
- You are a strong mentor and leader and you promote a highly accountable team to work towards productive goals and achievements.
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to influence and translate information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You believe strongly in collaboration and can effectively work with stakeholders, employees and colleagues to bring major initiatives to a successful conclusion.
- You are experienced with communication and in presenting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- You consider yourself an adept problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can effectively manage competing priorities.
Business Address: 150 Beghin Avenue, Winnipeg Manitoba R2J 3W2
Language of Work: English
Term of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Wage/Salary: $110,000 to $120,000 per year
Vacation Entitlement: 3 weeks per year
Benefits: Bonus, Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits, Vision care benefits, Other benefits available after three months; RRSP benefits after one year
To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (204) 654-5482
Mail: 150 Beghin Avenue, Winnipeg Manitoba R2J 3W2
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please submit your Resume including cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.