Vita Health Products Inc. is a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality natural health products and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals. With over 70 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, we are seeking one dynamic individual to join our Quality Management Team.
Quality Assurance Manager
Provide leadership and direction to the QA team with respect to the application of the quality management system.
Evaluate and approve all non-conformances, product complaints, deviations, change controls, master manufacturing record and standard operating procedures.
Be the lead contact person on regulatory and customer audits.
Liaise with trade associations and private label customers.
Develop action plans in collaboration with the Operations team to ensure KPI targets are met and aligned with critical business needs.
Oversee daily audit activities and the records associated with the deployment of the quality management system on the factory floor.
Participate in the development of Vita Health policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions.
You and Your Experience:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in a Science discipline such as Pharmacy, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience within a quality assurance role.
- You have a few years’ experience managing quality assurance team.
- You are a strong mentor and leader and you promote a highly accountable team to work towards productive goals and achievements.
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to influence and translate information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You believe strongly in collaboration and can effectively work with stakeholders, employees and colleagues to bring major initiatives to a successful conclusion.
- You are experienced with communication and in presenting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- You consider yourself an adept problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can effectively manage competing priorities.
Business Address / Location of Work: 150 Beghin Avenue, Winnipeg Manitoba R2J 3W2
Language of Work: English
Term of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Wage / Salary: $110,000 to $120,000 per year
Vacation Entitlement: 3 weeks per year
Benefits: Bonus; Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits,
Vision care benefits and Other benefits available after three months; RRSP benefits after one year
To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (204) 654-5482
Mail: 150 Beghin Avenue, Winnipeg Manitoba R2J 3W2
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please submit your Resume including cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.