RW Consumer Products is a proudly Canadian company that provides essential healthcare and household products to a wide range of pharmacies, grocery chains and other mass merchants. We offer people trusted solutions for everyday living from first aid products to cleaning agents.
RW Consumer Products has been in business for over 100 years and are proud to supply our customers the products that they need in their daily lives.
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will ensure the highest of quality standards are adhered to and compliance with GMP practices under Health Canada’s QA guidelines. You would also be responsible for the management, leadership and guidance of a small team of QA & QC Associates.
- Ensure all documentation and records relating to regulatory are strictly maintained in accordance with cGMP, and/or company policies and write/revise production and distribution SOPs.
- Reports any substantial variances to internal policies and procedures and achievement of measurable objectives to Senior Management.
- Responsible for monitoring, coordinating, managing and evaluating the quality management system processes and controlled documents.
- Work closely with other management team members to address, amend and/or change programs in keeping with current cGMP and/or other regulatory or company requirements.
- Resolve matters pertaining to quality with RW’s suppliers, customers and representatives from external regulatory and jurisdictional bodies.
- Be the primary contract for Health Canada, FDA and third-party registrars and auditors in regulatory inspection process.
- Complete GMP training for all staff, including annual self inspection audit with a written report.
- Interact with QA auditors from customers, suppliers and regulatory bodies.
- Oversee the internal audit process according to applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that legislation and regulatory amendments, adverse drug reactions, etc., are reviewed in a timely manner (on-line). Provide the management team and executive summary of all applicable changes affecting the company’s business and/or products.
- Ensure that all quality documents are kept organized in proper location and are kept current.
- Complete and is responsible for the monitoring of temperature mapping of the warehouse.
- Oversee and mentor QA staff
- Bachelor of Science degree with 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Minimum 2 years of managing staff.
- Experience in quality management through education or experience.
- Strong knowledge of the cGMP and Health Canada requirements. FDA knowledge is an asset.
- Very organized with strong prioritization and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Able to work under varying deadlines/timelines.
- Knowledge of product manufacturing is an asset.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to work with both internal and external clients with a high degree of professionalism.
- Position is based in Winnipeg.
If you think that you would be a good fit for this position, please forward a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in RW Consumer Products. Visit our website at https://www.rwconsumerproducts.com/ to find out more about us.