A Medical Affairs Associate manages KOL relationships, presents clinical data, and provides medical information support in alignment with the goals of the Company.
• Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and establish and maintain engagement with KOLs.
• Develop and execute territory plans in alignment with Company goals.
• Fulfill unsolicited requests, coordinate and deliver scientific and clinical information as presentations or other forms of scientific exchange to health care professionals.
• Collect medical insights from scientific exchange with KOLs and interprets and communicates relevant information to define, update, and support medical strategies.
• Maintains working and current knowledge of published medical literature, disease states and their treatments related to relevant Medicure products.
• Assists in the creation and maintenance of medical information materials, templates and training materials, ensuring that all information reflects the most current knowledge state.
• Regularly monitors & reviews clinical literature to identify publications relevant for either educational, marketing or pharmacovigilance needs.
• Supports commercial teams with medical and scientific expertise, and provides internal education and training as required.
• Represents Medicure at specific continuing educational events/programs, medical meetings and conferences.
• Data entry, filing and other administrative functions to support the Medical Affairs Department and Medicure.
• Other duties as assigned.
• M.Sc. or Ph.D. in life sciences.
• Ability to comprehensively learn about new subject areas.
• Strong interpersonal, writing, technical and presentation skills.
• Able to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks under established deadlines.
• Work effectively both alone and in cross-functional teams.
• Comfortable with standard business software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Based in Winnipeg, Canada and can work in the Medicure office at least 3 days per week, 8 am-5 pm.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Availability to travel within U.S. as required.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com