Address :150 Beghin Avenue
Number of positions available :1
Job status : Permanent
Work schedule : Full time
Work shift : Evening
Salary :16.73$ per hour
IVC Vita Health Products Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality natural health products and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals is seeking candidates for several full-time production worker opportunities in our manufacturing and packaging areas, located in the St. Boniface Industrial Park.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be able to complete an online pre-qualification exam in order to be eligible for interview and employment. Access to a home desktop or laptop computer is required.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
Distribution Driver - Evenings - 3pm-11pm
**Training will be on the day shift, 7am-3pm.
Nature of the Position:
Under the direction of the Warehouse & Distribution Manager along with the Warehouse Supervisor or Shipping Supervisor and within the policies, standards and procedures of Vita Health Products, this position will be mainly responsible for driving, loading, and unloading the shuttle truck.
· Must possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s license and have a clear driver’s abstract.
· Must be able to obtain RPIC status. This includes a criminal record check dating back ten years in Canada.
· Perform daily truck safety inspection and ensure maintenance issues are being addressed appropriately.
· Drive the truck in a safe and responsible manner.
· Maintain the Vita Health trip log book.
· Current Ride-on Pallet Jack and Electric Walkie equipment license or able to immediately obtain during their probationary training period and maintain this certification throughout.
· Load truck, adding additional skid wrap when needed to ensure safe arrival of goods, following any requirement priorities set by the shipping department.
· Perform pick-ups and deliveries as directed.
· Unload at destination.
· Complete any required documentation accurately.
· Follows all SOP’s and GMP as applicable.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor and/or Shipping Supervisor and/or delegate.
In addition to a competitive hourly wage, evening and night-shift premiums and full benefits, we offer a truly rewarding work environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected applicants will be contacted.
*Evening shift premium $0.80/hr
Level of education : High school
Diploma : None
Status : Completed
Work experience (years) : 3-5 years
Written English : Advanced
Spoken English : Advanced
Accidental death insurance
Commitment to work-life balance
Company supplied uniform
Employee assistance program
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Registered retirement savings plan
Short-term disability insurance
Vision care insurance
Years of service recognition
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.