Address :150 Beghin Avenue
Number of positions available :1
Job status : Permanent
Work schedule : Full time
Work shift : Day
Salary :16.11$ per hour
Vita Health Products Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality natural health products and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals is seeking candidates for several full-time production worker opportunities in our manufacturing and packaging areas, located in the St. Boniface Industrial Park.
Nature of the Position:
Under the direction of the Warehouse & Distribution Manager, Shipping Supervisor and/or the Leadhand, and within the policies, standards and procedures of Vita Health Products, this position will be responsible for picking and packaging shipments out to customers.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be able to complete an online pre-qualification exam in order to be eligible for interview and employment. Access to a home desktop or laptop computer is required.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
· Picker/Packer - Days - 9am-5pm
· Accurately pick orders ensuring dating requirements and picking instructions are adhered to as instructed on customer orders.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet timelines as required.
· Package and securely wrap orders to be shipped to customers.
· Verifying picked orders for accuracy by confirming that the order has been checked.
· Complete required documentation and computer transactions accurately.
· Perform inventory cycle counts as required.
· Able to lift minimum of 50 lbs on a continual basis.
· Must be able to operate a powered pallet jack.
· Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and GMP regulations as required.
· Knowledge of finished products and racking locations an asset.
· Previous Warehouse, Picker and/or Packing experience using a computerized RF Handheld unit an asset.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Shipping Supervisor or Leadhand.
In addition to a competitive hourly wage, evening and night-shift premiums and full benefits, we offer a truly rewarding work environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected applicants will be contacted.
Level of education : High school
Status : Completed
Work experience (years) : 0-2 years
Written French : Intermediate
Written English : Intermediate
Accidental death insurance
Commitment to work-life balance
Company supplied uniform
Employee assistance program
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Registered retirement savings plan
Short-term disability insurance
Vision care insurance
Years of service recognition
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.