Address :150 Beghin Avenue
Number of positions available :1
Job status : Permanent
Work schedule : Full time
Work shift : Night
Salary :17.65$ per hour
Vita Health Products Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality natural health products and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals is seeking candidates for a full-time Industrial Electrician, located in the St. Boniface Industrial Park.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be able to complete an online pre-qualification exam in order to be eligible for interview and employment. Access to a home desktop or laptop computer is required.
Night Shift: 11:00PM-7:00AM
Nature of the Position:
Under the direction of the Manufacturing Manager, Supervisor, and/or Leadhand and within the policies, standards and procedures of Vita Health Products, this position will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to the weighing of raw materials.
* Pick and return raw materials from manufacturing job orders to inventory tag numbers or home locations.
* Weigh all manufacturing job orders as specified in the product bill of materials.
* Assist the Blenders in re-weighing the bins after powder blends are discharged
* Understand and apply the use of the M2M system.
* Understand and operate equipment such as Fitzmills, Comills, scales and forklifts, mobile drum lifts and BT lifts.
*Keep work area clean at all times
* Follow all GMP procedures, SOP procedures and health & safety policies and procedures.
* Assist in other work areas when required as directed by the Manufacturing Manager, Supervisor or Lead Hand.
* Able to lift and move 50 to 100lbs
* Must successfully complete qualification process which includes a written test.
* Successful applicant must be able to pass forklift training during their probationary training period
In addition to a competitive hourly wage, evening and night-shift premiums and full benefits, we offer a truly rewarding work environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected applicants will be contacted.
Night Shift premium of $1.05/hour.
Level of education : High school
Status : Completed
Work experience (years) : 3-5 years
Written French : Intermediate
Written English : Intermediate
Accidental death insurance
Commitment to work-life balance
Company supplied uniform
Employee assistance program
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Registered retirement savings plan
Short-term disability insurance
Vision care insurance
Years of service recognition
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.