XiteBio is currently seeking a motivated full-time Sales Agronomist to join our sales & marketing team in Manitoba, Canada. The sales agronomist will sell & manage XiteBio’s portfolio of inoculants and biological products within the territory. The sales agronomist works closely with retail locations, distribution partners, select growers and XiteBio team members to earn sales, execute & follow through on sales forecast by providing required customer support.
• Sales experience in agriculture sector is essential.
• Comprehensive understanding of crop inputs including agronomics, agricultural technology and latest trends in inoculants & biologicals in crop production.
• Strong customer focus with the ability to communicate new concepts in a conversational manner.
• Excellent communications skills which include planning, time management, negotiating, analytical, decision making and problem solving.
• Understand your business targets and have a plan to achieve.
• Ability to work on your own but can also be a part of integrated team of professionals.
• Flexible with time management, travel and able to work extended hours as required.
• Ability to work with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows platforms.
• Strong relationships with retail and distribution customers.
• Sell, promote and service XiteBio’s product lines, work with XiteBio’s marketing team and act as the primary liaison for retail accounts within a defined territory.
• Territory sales forecasting for each product line including developing & implementing annual business plans to influence end-user demand.
• Identify, manage and communicate new business & marketing opportunities in the territory.
• Weekly reporting to sales manager on the sales & forecast updates.
• Responsible for attending territory trade shows and representing XiteBio at retail field days.
This position requires working from XiteBio Winnipeg office (or home base office) and requiresfrequent travel within the assigned territory. A post-secondary education in agriculture or business is preferred but extensive experience in the areas of crop input sales or adequate combination of experience & education will also be considered. A valid driving license is required.
This is a full-time permanent position; salary will depend on candidate’s education and experience. XiteBio offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package. Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter with expected salary via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Selected candidates only will be contacted for interview)
ABOUT THE COMPANY: XiteBio Technologies Inc., an innovative agricultural company, is one of the leading-edge microbial technology and ag-biological solutions providers in North America. XiteBio’s motto is to deliver genuine value to our distributors, dealers or farm customers through innovative crop production solutions. XiteBio offers products like XiteBio SoyRhizo for soybean; XiteBio PulseRhizo for pea, lentil & faba bean; XiteBio Yield+ for oilseeds, cereals, legumes & tuber crops; and XiteBio OptiPlus dual inoculant for soybean. More about the products & technology can be found at www.xitebio.ca.