Date: Jan 6, 2023
Location: CA - Remote, Canada - All, CA
Company: Bausch Health
Bausch Health Canada is the international head office of Bausch Health Companies, one of the fastest growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians.
Our team manufactures and markets a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products that are distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices and hospitals across the country.
At Bausch Health, we invest in our employees and we believe in the importance of cultivating performance and outdoing ourselves in finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the MSL manager/Medical Advisor – Dermatology, your mission will be to play a role as an MSL for the Dermatology Products Portfolio. This field-based position will cover Western provinces.
- Support Key Opinion Leader’s (KOL) & other Health Care Professionals (HCPs) understanding complex scientific/clinical concepts and product related data. This will lead to higher levels of awareness and understanding of the science behind new Bausch Health products or new indications for existing products.Develop strong relationships with Canadian KOLs, HCPs, researchers and professional organizations in their therapeutic field.
- Conduct KOL mapping and gain medical insights on current market, clinical practice, patient flow, etc.
- Evaluate research proposals from institutions or individuals, based on mutual scientific needs.
- Support the development and evaluation of preliminary protocols of Investigator Initiated Studies. Supervise the execution of Investigator Initiated Trials.
Provide scientific/strategic support to ongoing post-marketing studies (phase IV, registries, etc.)
- Support product/disease training for Bausch Health products to sales representatives.
- Conduct scientific presentations for Bausch Health products or disease related educational presentations.
- Collaborate with regional sales Teams to provide support for local initiatives: educational programs, round tables, regional consult meetings, train-the-trainer, speaker tours, symposia/conferences etc.
- To report potential adverse event information, events of special interest and medical device incidents as soon as possible but within 24 hours at the latest after becoming aware. This is applicable regardless of the severity of the event and whether or not you think it is caused by the product. Information should be sent as per Bausch Health Adverse Event Training
- MD, PhD or Master (MSc) in health sciences, Pharm D, bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of one year in MSL or related field position is preferable or 2 years in another pharmaceutical position (e.g. Medical Advisor or specialty sales representative).
- Experience with biological treatments and/or psoriasis and/or autoimmune diseases are important assets.
- Strong strategic thinking and networking skills with a good business acumen
- Good scientific background with excellent communication/presentation skills
- Resourceful and flexible in accepting change in priorities
- Excellent team player with experience in cross-functional teams
The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.
Bausch Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with equal employment opportunity laws in effect wherever it operates.
Apply on BAUSCH Health careers website.