Farmers Edge is a global leader in agriculture technology! We produce industry leading technologies, software and digital tools that enable customers around the world to grow more sustainably, maximize profitability, and minimize risk.
Our Team Members are passionate, enterprising individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. We offer a competitive total compensation package that may include a co-paid insurance plan, annual bonuses, vacation time, a generous sick leave plan, and options for retirement savings, in addition to the base salary.
We currently have an opportunity for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, reporting directly to the CFO. In this role you will Plan and direct all company financial planning and analysis activities, interpret financial data to provide insights to business leaders and support company corporate development activities
- Oversees and leads the financial planning & analysis (FP&A) team through the preparation of company-wide quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Designs and implements robust and accurate FP&A systems, processes and models that optimize the development and delivery of regular and ad hoc KPIs including Unit Economic studies
- Oversees the preparation of company wide budgets, and works with leaders across the business to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate mechanisms for tracking results
- Builds financial models in support of pricing strategies, partnership and commercial agreements, and Capex spending and investments
- Collaborates with Accounting, Corporate Finance and IT to scope and design process or system improvements, including opportunities to automate budgeting and forecasting, revenue reporting, exception reporting, and standardizing both regular and ad hoc KPI reporting tools and dashboards
- Evaluates new strategic partnerships and new M&A targets, including overseeing competitive landscape analysis, strategic due diligence, financial modelling, transaction management & post-acquisition integration.
Provides financial support to the global business units in ensuring that team-level initiatives are aligned with the overall company strategy, and that all new initiatives have been appropriately evaluated and analyzed
- Oversee market research and analytic efforts and monitor investor relation activities to identify any trends and/or updates that have relevance to communication or reporting strategies
- Coaches, develops, and trains FP&A team members, ensuring the achievement of both personal and company objectives
This role could be a good fit for you if you have:
- 7+ year's related experience, preferably in an FP&A leadership role for a publicly traded company
- A professional accounting designation, such as CPA, CBV, CFA or MBA
- Experience with corporate development initiatives, including due diligence, valuations, M&A strategy, and data integration projects
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, high growth, and results-oriented environment
We are happy to offer a variety of work arrangements, including both hybrid and fully remote placements. While our Corporate Office is in Winnipeg, are open to remote candidates from other Canadian locations.
Live Life at the Edge!
Farmers Edge is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and collaborating with team members and candidates to identify and remove barriers to employment. We welcome and encourage applications from all persons and will work to find reasonable accommodations at all stages of recruitment and throughout a team member's employment.
Apply on FarmersEdge Careers website at https://farmersedge.applicantpro.com/jobs/2721646.html