CLIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR: A CAREER FOR THOSE BLESSED WITH THE GIFT OF ORGANIZATION!
Are you interested in making a difference in the field of healthcare? Would it give you satisfaction to be part of a team that contributes to improving the health and well-being of others? If you enjoy providing enthusiastic customer service in person and over the phone, this may be a fit for you!
WHAT DOES A CLIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR DO?
In a typical day at our Sleep Apnea Clinic, you’ll be excited to start the morning with a coffee in-hand, energized and self-motivated to be the face of Careica Health. Our clients’ first interactions happen with you, and after hearing your kind voice and soothing empathy they will feel great about choosing Careica Health for their therapy needs. You’re the quarterback of the operation in that you are booking appointments, speaking with clients in-clinic and over the phone, as well as having them complete forms - sometimes all at the same time, so you embrace multitasking and thrive on the challenges it presents. We are a specialized provider, so you’ll always welcome the opportunity to educate/empower clients on our unique services, processes and equipment. Following their clinical appointment, it will be your responsibility to process payment and send them home with a smile on their face. There are also basic accounting functions (A/R), inventory management, weekly reports and audits.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Completion of high school
- Strong customer service skills
- Medical office education or experience welcomed
- Well organized and tech savvy (able to confidently use MS Office)
- An eagerness to embrace Careica Health's coveted culture and live our purpose and values each and every day
Note: Careica Health has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees to protect the health and well-being of our employees and clients.
WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?
The satisfaction of fostering positive relationships by providing support to clients and your team, while contributing to Careica's purpose of "helping people live their best lives".
- This is a full-time gig, with a 37.5-hour work week, working Monday to Friday, Days
- Remuneration is highly-competitive including wage, an annual profit-sharing bonus and other perks
- It comes with benefits galore, including a comprehensive health plan, RRSP matching, and three weeks’ vacation
- Did we mention that your vacation and health benefits start immediately?
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Please attach your resume and optional cover letter, then answer the skill testing questions. If you’d like to learn more about Careica Health, visit our website at https://careicahealth.com/#