Who We Are
Cerebra Medical Ltd., located in Winnipeg, MB is a digital MedTech company utilizing patented algorithms to improve lives through digital analysis of sleep and sleep quality. Our approved medical devices are unique assets that differentiate the Company from competitors and are revolutionizing the diagnosis & treatment of major sleep disorders, improving patient outcomes. Cerebra’s digital service platform provides unmatched capabilities for in-home sleep analysis, with a focus on improved user experience, state-of-the-art diagnosis, and increased efficiency for our customers.
The Vice President, Product is a member of the senior leadership team and is responsible for the vision and strategic direction of Cerebra’s product. They oversee the development and release of products. They work with team members to ensure that products are designed and developed according to company standards. Their role is to guide the other team members and product leaders to deliver the end product that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Set the product's vision and strategic direction.
- Lead the identification and design of products, including incorporation of client input/feedback, buy/build/partner analysis, alignment of development/testing with design and supporting the product in the market.
- Responsible for the organization's idea management process and for prioritizing product features in relation to strategic goals and initiatives
- Own the product roadmaps, identifying and addressing critical gaps.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Manage design control activities, including design and development planning, inputs, outputs, design reviews, and all documentation related to design and development.
Manage verification, validation, monitoring, and test activities specific to the company’s medical device products, working in close coordination with the development team
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience in product development.
- 7- 10 years experience in product management/development in progressive leadership roles.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Medical Device and/or Sleep industry experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform product decisions. Understanding of market research techniques and product life cycle management.
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products that meet customer’s needs.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles.
On-site or hybrid in Winnipeg, Manitoba or remote home office location in Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern time zones.
At Cerebra, we offer a contemporary, fast paced, growth-oriented work environment that affords equal opportunities and embraces diversity. We provide enriching and satisfying careers for our employees, work hard, and have fun in the process. A competitive compensation package, inclusive of insurance benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
For more information on Cerebra, visit: www.cerebra.health.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.