With about 70 patents, series of fundings, and an innovative product line, primarily to address the prevention and removal of microbial biofilms, finally the 19-year-old company makes it big in the bioscience industry!
Careica Health's focus is to provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment options for snoring and sleep apnea, as well as home and portable oxygen therapy to those living in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and the city of Calgary and surrounding towns.
In the community, Careica provides therapy to clients with respiratory disease and conditions including
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
The goal of Careica’s community programs is to empower clients to seek wellness and improved quality of life through therapy, education, and life-long treatment support.
RANA’s community programs and services include
- Home and travel oxygen
- Sleep apnea clinics to provide diagnosis and treatment for OSA and snoring
- Community respiratory clinics to provide education and therapy to clients living with lung disease
- Pulmonary function testing to aid physicians in the management of respiratory disease
In the industry, Careica provides equipment to hospitals throughout Canada and to the mining industry worldwide. Careica’s equipment, manufactured in Morden, Manitoba includes
- Hospital oxygen concentrators
- Hospital vacuum systems
- Mine refuge stations and breathable air units to provide a safe underground environment for trapped miners.
Careica is also an authorized warranty repair centre for respiratory equipment across Canada, including CPAP and Bi-Level machines, as well as home oxygen concentrators.
In addition, Careica has a dental laboratory that specializes in manufacturing custom dental appliances designed specifically for the treatment of snoring and OSA. Careica’s dental appliances are distributed throughout Canada to a variety of sleep medicine and dental practitioners, providing therapy to clients suffering from snoring and untreated OSA.