The Protein Highway brings together participants with a shared commitment to increasing cross-border and regional collaboration.
With nearly a century of experience and innovation behind its name, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions is your first choice for premium food, agriculture, and healthcare packaging needs.
Bellwyck Packaging Solutions offers a seamless "one-stop" approach to your printing needs. It provides structural design (folding cartons and compliance packaging), pre-press design, printing, labelling, packaging and fulfillment options, and much more. Its facilities are also cGMP compliant and are fully equipped for clinical trials and contract packaging services.
Points about Bellwyck Packaging Solutions:
- FDA and Health Canada approved facilities located in the “HUB” of Canada’s pharmaceutical region in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Originally founded as Dilan Clinical Trials Inc., a clinical trial logistics and execution facility, then expanded into commercial contract packaging offering several different forms of packaging options
- Full-service provider of clinical trial packaging and ancillary services.
- Highly experienced project management team assisting in your study packaging design even with only a rudimentary protocol synopsis
- Accurate assembly of unique and often blinded kits for specific patients, as dictated by the study design and randomization code
- Ability to design and develop all required packaging materials.
- Able to manufacture all forms of compliant packaging materials specifically F1 senior friendly and child resistant systems.
- Packaging capabilities include blistering (including Cold Seal Blister) in solid dose formsottling, pouching and any required secondary packaging.
- Able to store Clinical Trial Material Storage and Distribution in temperature controlled environments, as well as in refrigeration (2 – 8 deg C) and frozen storage (15 – 25 deg C)
- Its logistic team manages daily incoming and outgoing shipments. It ensures your specific trial requirements are adhered to including personalized shipping forms and automated customized reporting.
- It reconciles and stores returned study materials along with report generation at a pre-arranged frequency.
- It guarantees certified destruction of all returned and stored materials once the study and supply chain cycle is completed.
Bellwyck Packaging Solutions prides itself in bringing its clients superior quality and service by investing heavily in trained staff and state-of-the-art technology. The company maintains strict cGMP compliance, ISO 9001 registered status, lean manufacturing practices, and a continuous focus on research and development.
Bellwyck Packaging Solutions welcomes you to explore its site and learn what it has to offer.