The Government of Canada unveiled the next chapter of Grow West: The Western Canada Growth Strategy — a strategy to grow the western economy through four interconnected pillars: Diversification, Trade, Skills and Communities.
RANA Respiratory Care Group
RANA Respiratory Care Group is a diversified respiratory service company providing therapy, programs, and equipment for both its community and industry. RANA’s head office is based in Winnipeg, with branch offices in Morden, Brandon, and Calgary.
In the community, RANA provides therapy to clients with respiratory disease and conditions including
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
The goal of RANA’s community programs is to empower clients to seek wellness and an improved quality of life through therapy, education, and life-long treatment support.
RANA’s community programs and services include
- Home and travel oxygen
- Sleep apnea clinics to provide diagnosis and treatment for OSA and snoring
- Community respiratory clinics to provide education and therapy to clients living with lung disease
- Pulmonary function testing to aid physicians in the management of respiratory disease
In the industry, RANA provides equipment to hospitals throughout Canada and to the mining industry worldwide. RANA’s equipment, manufactured in Morden, Manitoba includes
- Hospital oxygen concentrators
- Hospital vacuum systems
- Mine refuge stations and breathable air units to provide a safe underground environment for trapped miners.
RANA is also an authorized warranty repair centre for respiratory equipment across Canada, including CPAP and Bi-Level machines, as well as home oxygen concentrators.
In addition, RANA has a dental laboratory that specializes in manufacturing custom dental appliances designed specifically for the treatment of snoring and OSA. RANA’s dental appliances are distributed throughout Canada to a variety of sleep medicine and dental practitioners, providing therapy to clients suffering from snoring and untreated OSA.