The Manitoba government is investing $24 million over four years to help sector councils provide workforce training and develop human resource services, Education and Training Minister Kelvin Goertzen announced today.
As a BAM member, you receive access to exclusive benefits, which include special event invitations, free job postings, and advertising through our digital marketing channels. BAM members are also eligible for discounts on local and international conferences, industry training sessions, travel and rooming accommodations, and office supplies.
- Investing in your employees improves workplace performance and productivity while helping you become a better leader. Our world-class training helps you acquire new skills and strengthen existing ones.
- As an approved third-party trainer under the Canada-Manitoba Job Grant, we collaborate with our members and the bioscience industry to identify training needs, deliver custom-made courses, and source renowned instructors from all over the globe.
- From assessment to design and implementation, we deliver expertise — enabling you to grow your business and your people.
- All you need to do is register – we’ll take care of the rest.
- For more information on our training sessions, potential discounts, or general inquiries, please contact Kim Kline, Training and Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stay in touch with our training sessions and subscribe to the Training Newsletter here.