Agri Investment Forum
June 27th, 2012
The Sutton Place Hotel
Agri Innovation - Growth Capital - Global Opportunity
The Agri Investment Forum is the only program of events in Canada dedicated to showcasing the highest potential emerging and growth stage agri-businesses. The Forum brings together active institutional and private investors with leading edge entrepreneurs and commercialization professionals. A one day event that features presentations from emerging and growth stage agri-enterprises, topical panel discussions by veterans in the investment community, and structured networking opportunities.
The Agri Investment Forum is a semi-annual conference that promotes constructive deal flow between Canadian agri-entrepreneurs and investors from across North America. It brings together entrepreneurs, investors, corporate strategics, commercialization professionals and thought leaders within what is arguably the highest potential emerging global industry - an industry positioned at the intersection of some of the world’s most compelling challenges.
This is a must attend event for agri-business executives, entrepreneurs, institutional and private investors, commercialization and technology transfer professionals, and policy makers from the agriculture sector.
The Agri Investment Forum provides visibility to the following agri-based sectors:
- Biofuels & Renewable Energy
- Bio Pesticides & Bio Herbicides
- Bio Industrials
- Desalination & Waste Water Treatment
- Agricultural Waste Management
- Animal Rearing
- Forestry Products & Management
- Crop Science & Yield Optimization
- Precision Farming
- Food Processing & Supply Chain Management Technology
- Aquaculture & Aeroponics
The highly regarded Investment Advisory Panel consists of:
- Mark Carlson, Vice President, Investments, AVAC Ltd.
- Anne-Marie Bourgeois, Regional Director, Partnerships, Sustainable Development Technology Canada
- Greg Smith, Managing Partner, Espresso Capital
- Armand Lavoie, Managing Director, Kirchner Private Capital Group
- Randy Thompson, Chairman, Venture Alberta Forum
- Jim Taylor, Partner, Avrio Capital
The Agri Investment Forum encourages emerging (seeking angel investment) and growth stage (seeking institutional investment) companies to apply to present.
Applications to present will be accepted until May 1, 2012.
Registration is now open. Please click here to register now.