Sweet Pharma Day is back again this year in a virtual format. Canadian biotech start-ups are invited to apply!
Sweet Pharma Day’s aim: to find sixteen promising new Canadian biotech companies, dubbed the “Sweet 16”, who will be invited to present their project before a minimum of six large international pharmaceutical companies and leading venture funds for potential collaborations or partnerships.
Advantages of participating in Sweet Pharma Day
- Unique interaction with large international pharmaceutical companies and venture capital firms
- Direct networking with the Canadian life sciences ecosystem’s key stakeholders
- $2,500 prize awarded to one company that stands out at the event
Interested in applying? Here’s how!
- Provide a 2-page executive summary and a short presentation (one set of no more than 5 slides) describing your cutting-edge technology, target indications, and points of differentiation.
- Send your application package before September 7th to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The large pharmaceuticals taking part will select the 16 participating companies, who will be notified no later than September 24, 2021.