The Manitoba government hosts the Manitoba Protein Summit, a gathering of crop and livestock industry leaders, processors, academics, government and other stakeholders brought together to gain new insight into protein opportunities.
Training & Events
Social Media Customer Service: What You Need to Know
If your customers are looking for help, social media is a channel you can't afford to ignore. Did you know that 71% of customers who have a positive experience with a brand in social media are likely to recommend it to their friends and family? Getting customer service right in social media can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be.
In this half-day workshop, learn how to engage with your customers and respond to them effectively. From handling complaints to kudos, we'll cover understanding what to say, writing the message and measuring its impact. You'll also learn how to elevate the stories your customers are telling and help them before they have to ask!
This course is aimed at organizations who already have established social media channels and an overall online presence and would be most beneficial to staff who are regularly involved in responding to customers on social media already.
You don't need to know how the platforms work -- you need a strategy that works with practical knowledge you can apply right away.
Topics We’ll Cover:
- Why customer service is so important in social media
- Understanding your customer service objectives
- How to deliver outstanding customer service in social media
- Handling complaints and negative comments in social media
- Avoiding potential PR disasters in social media
- Strategies and tools for effectively managing large volumes of social media inquiries
- Getting ahead of negativity by monitoring complaints and spotting recurring issues
- Good and not-so-good examples of social media customer service
- Social media content basics: profiles, bios, photos, keywords, brand voice and tone
Social Media Customer Service
$99.00 (Members pay $49.00)