the events of 2020 have demonstrated the need to establish a resilient economy. Now as countries seek to tackle the economic realities the pandemic has brought, competition for investment, job creation and economic diversification have intensified.
Training & Events
PYOP - Perfect Your Own Pitch - E-Learning & Virtual
PYOP workshop is facilitated by Bryce North, an international pitch connoisseur, who has been featured on Dragon's Den. LIMITED TO 15 SEATS - DON'T MISS OUT!
Seize this amazing opportunity to invest in the future of your business and yourself in this unique pitch workshop that normally runs for $3,000 a person.
Training Overview - PYOP - Perfect Your Own Pitch
Day 1 -E-Learning (1 hour, with homework) January 26th:
- The first day will be a self-directed online e-learning session. Participants will receive access to online course for review.
- Students will have access to the course until the pitch competition and students will use these to build their pitch presentations.
- The course comes with a workbook to work along the course and enter in as much as they can about their companies.
- The course comes with 10 different pitch deck templates in either Google Slides, PowerPoint, or Keynote.
- They will also get sample decks of award-wining pitches.
- The students will be required to prepare any questions they may have. This first part is mandatory so companies have the time to think of their own pitch deck and think of questions for Bryce for the second part.
Day 2 (1.5 hours) January 28th:
- Live virtual Zoom training, reviewing the course and importance of pitching.
- Review of the top main components of each section of the pitch deck.
- Provide details on how to build for their big pitch.
- An overview of how to pitch and present their company for their 5-minute pitch.
- Provide top questions asked by judges and by investors.
- Each student will receive templates on how to build an executive summary and templates for how to cold reach out to investors to take their ideas further and raise capital.
- Q&A from the class regarding the online content.
- If time, how to get on Dragon’s Den.
Member Pricing: $200.00 (regular pricing $3000)
Non-member pricing: $400.00
Bryce North successfully received multiple offers when he pitched on Dragon Den’s. Please check out a few short videos to see for yourself.
- Online Course Preview - https://www.dontbealittlepitch.com/courses/pitch-deck-master-course/109350-introduction/343287-course-preview
- Bryce’s Pitch on Dragon’s Den - https://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/m_pitches/traptap
PYOP - Perfect Your Own Pitch
$400.00 (Members pay $200.00)