Microsoft Excel Level 1
This course is intended for Microsoft Excel 2016/2019 users.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Create, save, open, close and move around in an Excel workbook to learn navigation skills necessary for creating and using Excel worksheets.
- Organize columns and rows to accommodate information and edit the contents of cells to organize the information in your worksheet.
- Calculate values by entering formulas into cells and specify an exact address of a cell by creating an absolute cell reference.
- Create formulas by typing functions or build more complex formulas using the Insert Function dialog box.
- Format worksheets and use view features to more effectively review large worksheets.
- Use views to determine the layout of a worksheet, change the page setup, and preview/print workbooks.
Course Instructor: Claudette Craig
Claudette Craig is the owner of CD Consulting. She has more than 25 years of experience coordinating and facilitating courses, with a primary focus on the design and instruction of various Microsoft products. She has her Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at the Master Level. Her background includes working with a wide client-base in all business sectors, developing and implementing database applications and designing user reference materials and online training videos.
September 22, 2021
1000 Waverley St, Winnipeg
8:30am to 4:00pm
Lunch and coffee provided
Member Pricing (level 1 only):
Member Pricing (Level 1, 2 and 3 bundle*):
Student Pricing (Level 1 only):
$75 please email email@example.com for discount code
Student Pricing (Level 1, 2 and 3 bundle*):
$225 please email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code
Non-member Pricing (Level 1 only):
Non-member Pricing (Level 1, 2 and 3 bundle*):
*Bundle only valid for Level 2 on Sept 29 and Level 3 on Oct 6
Required by attendees:
- Practice social distancing with 6 ft separation
- All training attendees are required to wear masks
- Upon entry into the building, hands must be sanitized before signing in
- When gathering food, attendees are instructed to go one at a time to allow for social distancing
- Frequent hand-washing
- If you are feeling ill, please do not attend and let BAM know as soon as possible
Photographs and/or videos could possibly be taken at this event. By taking part in this event, you grant Bioscience Association Manitoba (BAM) full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/filming of this event, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for marketing, publicity or other purposes to help achieve our vision (to cultivate a vital bioscience community that drives economic growth for Manitoba.) This might include (but is not limited to) the right to use them in printed format, digital publications, social media, marketing materials and press releases.
If you do not wish to be photographed/filmed, please contact us at email@example.com