The AGRI Tech Venture Forum is an annual event that serves as a converging point for global ag tech leaders. Industry giants, investors, accelerators, and innovators provide insight on the latest sector headwinds, technology milestones, and key challenges facing the future of ag tech.
Premium Networking: Ag Tech Executives, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Corporate Strategics, and more.
Start-Up Showcase: A showcase featuring outstanding growth and early stage ag tech companies.
Business Intelligence: The latest investment and innovation trends direct from industry experts.
- Gain direct access to key influencers and decision makers within the global agricultural community.
- Communicate your organization’s objectives to a key audience of emerging and established companies.
- Showcase your innovation ideas, products, and technologies to investors, corporate strategics, and prospective partners across the agricultural value chain.
- Expand your network through direct, personal contact with influencers, decision makers, and innovators.
- Gain information on deal flow and syndication opportunities.
- Get a first-hand look at the latest ventures, sector headwinds, technology milestones, and key challenges facing the future of ag tech.
Find out more
BAM Members Registration Fee: $300
Non-Member Registration Fee: $500
Contact Tamara for an application form or to register with BAM.