Newly launched MY Sleep Scoring API provides free access to leading sleep analysis metric, accelerating research into the clinical management of disrupted sleep.
Training & Events
WTC Trade Accelerator Program
Canada’s Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) is an innovative and dynamic program aimed at helping Manitoba’s small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) overcome barriers to exporting. The World Trade Centre Winnipeg is pleased to offer TAP in Manitoba, a program that has rapidly gained momentum across Canada, and a reputation of achieving real results, fast.
The next session begins on October 19th as per the schedule below:
October 19 & 20: learn and connect with industry experts
October 28: develop a personalized export plan
December 2: 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with export experts
TAP offers a range of skills, experience, and individual mentoring and coaching across a broad spectrum of fields from legal, finance, global sales & marketing, taxation, logistics, etc.
- Highly interactive and hands-on approach using case studies, workshops, and team negotiations
- Direct mentorship and highly personalized coaching by industry experts on a one-to-one-basis
- Expertly curated content from both the public and private sector on our newly developed learning platform
- High level peer-to-peer interaction, collaboration, and learning
- Connections with key contacts locally and abroad
Contact Maryam Decter, Manager, Training & Development firstname.lastname@example.org for BAM member subsidy information.